- 10 Major League Baseball players making the league minimum.
- 66,796 copies of EA Sport’s NHL 2010 video game for XBox.
- 666,666 copies of an autographed 8×10 photo of Nylander in a Hartford Whalers uniform (currently retailing for $6 on eBay).
- 133,333 tickets to the Eagle Bank Bowl in Washington featuring UCLA vs. Temple (cheapest ticket is retailing for $30 on Stubhub.com).
- 100 print sports reporters to cover the Washington Capitals (assuming the writers are making $40,000, a real stretch)