RMNB mention in D2 of The Washington Post’s Sports Section.
The Machinist is where RMNB takes a look back at the week that was.
First off, big ups to Dan Steinberg for coining our new tagline: The world’s foremost authority on Holtbyisms.
Most Popular Articles of the Week
- Capitals Superfan Goat Gets Hitched
The loudest unamplified voice at Verizon Center leaves bachelorhood behind in style.
- Varly Rehabs in Hershey, Gives First English TV Interview
Varly is so proud of his hard-earned language skills; he’ll send this tape back to his family in Russia.
- RMNB Presents a Sneak Peak of Alex Ovechkin: The GR8
Alex Ovechkin’s new DVD features 200x more shirtlessness, and the faintest whiff of man musk.
Articles You Might Have Missed
- A Caps Fan in Buffalo Territory
Stephanie Carosa finagled her way into a closed practice last week. Here are the pictures.
- Why Caps Fans Need Tålamod With Marcus Johansson
Not exactly flush with options for a second-line center, Neil suggests patience in developing MJ90.
- Breaking Down The Capitals Line Combinations
Neil Greenberg revels in the triumph of Alex Semin and bargains for more Boyd Gordon.
- Reader Reports: Alex Ovechkin Signs DVDs at Sterling Best Buy
The article that has inspired literally tens of people to buy Avoid Responsibility t-shirts.
- Prospect Watch: Cody Eakin Scores OTGWG on His Own Bobblehead Night
Would be worth it even if it was just the Cody Eakin bobblehead photo.
- Sabres 3, Capitals 2 (OT) – “All penalties are four minutes. It’s a new rule. Did you not get the memo?”
- Capitals 6, Thrashers 4 – “an out-of-control garbage truck full of terminally ill kittens”
- Caps 4, Sabres 2 – “Matt Bradley soars on the wings of griffins and plucks dragon teeth for sport.”
You can also read all about how the can of 12.5% ABV caffeinated whoop arse the Hershey Bears opened up on the Senators and the Crunch, but you have probably already bookmarked Sweetest Hockey on Earth, right?