Most Read Posts This Week
- A Special Birthday Cake For John Carlson’s 21st
After Nour’s success with the cake, expect to see a confectionary clustereff at RFD tonight.
- Caps Care Casino Night, Year Two
Emily dons a dress and hangs out with the boys for a good cause. Great photos, too.
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: “Next Up is the Stanley Cup”
Igor hooks us up with two interviews that reveal Kuz is not wanting for confidence.
These Posts Will Be On the Final Exam
- Not Another Goalie Post
#TeamVarly adds one to its ranks
- Alan May Mic’d up at the Winter Classic Alumni Game
Happy birthday, old man.
- Breaking Up The Band
Neil was a couple days ahead of everyone else in noting that the current combos are not working.
- Capitals 3, Panthers 2 – I have a feeling Carlson is going to be a frozen margarita guy.
- Panthers 4, Capitals 3 (OT) – No Loafing
- Lightning 3, Capitals 0 – If you were facing your division rival in a high-stakes match for first place, you’d be an unstoppable whirlwind of high fives and ninja kicks.
No related posts.