Important RMNB news of week? Well, that has to be the fact that 64 people reached the site searching for “Alexander Semin Unibrow”. We’re perplexed yet oddly not surprised by this development.
Now, let’s do the Machinist!
Most Popular Posts of the Week:
- Our Readers’ Valentines For Their Favorite Capitals Players
Ian had the enlightened idea to have our readers submit Valentines’ cards for their favorite Caps player. Since you guys are awesome, this happened.
- Alex Semin: Bettman Has Never Been to Siberia!
Igor translates what Sasha Minor had to say to Pavel Lysenkov of SovSport.
- Is Alex Ovechkin’s Contract A Good Deal?
Neil finds out the answer once and for all. His verdict: Yes… and no.
Posts You Might Have Missed:
- Second-Line Centers and Unicorns
Neil doesn’t believe in Marty Reasoners. Wait, huh? Looks like I might have gotten lost somewhere.
- Feed The Machine: Should The Caps Trade For Stephen Weiss?
Mr. Greenberg followed up on the post above after some of you asked: “Hey, what about Stephen Weiss?”.
- Video: Children With Disabilities Skate With Caps After Practice
- Video: CRL Goes Behind The Scenes of Ovechtrick Commercial
Did someone say Ovechtrick? ::starts writing new post::
- Well, That Went Well: Kings Drop Caps, 4-1
Just over a minute into the contest, Alex Ovechkin ripped the Capitals only tally past Kings goaltender Jonathan Bernier. The goal came the moment I was settling in with my nachos at Verizon Center. Coincidence? I think not.
- Caps Fall to Coyotes, 3-2, on Valentine’s Day
Before Ovechkin signed his endorsement deal with Gillette on December 8, the Russian Machine averaged over a point per game, tallying 12 goals and 23 assists in 29 games. Since then, he has nine goals, 12 assists in 28 games. The Capitals were 18-8-3 with a bearded Ovechkin but are significantly worse with the clean-shaven one at 11-10-7. Someone hide his razors!
- Alex Semin’s Fourth Hat-Trick Leads Caps Past Ducks, 7-6
They gave Corey Perry the number one star of the game and not Semin? That’s like throwing a party for Al Gore after he lost the 2000 election. Nice try. Good effort. Decent creativity. But a loss is a loss.
- The Streak Continues: Sharks Bite Caps, 3-2
It’s now been more than 17 years since the Capitals last won in San Jose. The last time Washington was victorious in the “Shark Tank”? October 30, 1993. The Sharks netminder for that game? Current Caps goalie coach Arturs Irbe.