Ian and I got together on Tuesday night to talk about the Olympic mens “ice hockey” tournament (which starts at noon!), who gets credit for Alex Ovechkin’s evolution as a player, and Flappy Bird.
Plus: Ian pronounces words wrong.
This is our first stab at podcasting. If you like it, let us know or help spread the word. If you have any thoughts, let us know in the comments below. Thanks!
- Olympic “ice hockey” schedule
- What happens if Alex Ovechkin doesn’t win gold single-handed?
- Lines from Olympic practice
- Flappy Bird creator pulls game because it is too “addictive”
- Which hockey team should you root for?
I will never do better than this. Ever.