We are a little over 24 hours away from #RMNBParty6. The following GIFs shall communicate my excitement.
Now that that’s out of the way, I have some important stuff to tell you.
- Here is the Facebook event!
- RFD is located at 810 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001. Here’s a link to Google Maps. Here’s a link to Bing Maps if you’re weird.
- RFD is like one block from Verizon Center. If you take the metro to Chinatown, you’ll be 99% of the way there.
- We’ll have our own private room after 8 PM, which will be awesome.
- If you’re ordering food (tater tots!), be aware that ticket times could get backed up if everyone orders at once.
- The game starts at 10:30 and should go until about 1 am.
- Most of the parking decks around Chinatown close around 1 am. If you’re driving, take note of closing time.
- The metro also shuts down at 3 am. Plan accordingly!
- The RFD kitchen will close at 1 am. The whole bar closes at 3 am. If you’re still partying at 3 am, I don’t even know, man.
- The party is 21 and up only. Sorry to our younger readers. We’ll hang this summer– promise!
- You don’t have to RSVP for the Facebook event. We just made that to make it easier to tell your friends.
- We, the RMNB crew, will be getting dinner somewhere in the neighborhood before the party. It’ll be a casual thing, but let us know if you want to hang.
- At RMNB Party 1 (pre-hashtag), we invented a new shot (I can’t remember it now; weird how that works.) We should invent a new shot at #RMNBParty6 as well. Inspired by Nate Ewell and your boy Dan Steinberg, the “Perimeter Shot” seems to be the likely name. Your suggestions are welcome.
- If you’re following along on social media– like a dweeb– you can find all the action at #RMNBParty6.
- Chris Gordon will be taking photos on and off through the night. Track him down and make funny faces. I (Peter) will be shooting some video too.
- We’ll have our regularly scheduled game recap up too, but it may be awful …er than usual.
- Ian likes to hug. Peter does not.
One final note, and this is good advice both for the party and life:
See you at the party!